I have only a few semesters before I reach my goal of getting my bachelor degree. This semester I am taking three courses. SCM 361 Production and Operations Management, Bus 310 Launching New Ventures, and MKT 250 Web Business Creation. I was excited about these courses, but as I have gotten into them the past two weeks, I am saddened by the amount of busy work that has been thrown into them. I value true learning not irrelevant activities that do not allow me to actually learn and prevent me from being a wise steward of my time in my sacred obligations.
This week in Web Business Creation we have been studying about choosing a business, Business Model Generation, Demand and Competition
Some of the readings we did were:
Russell Brunson and His Secret Magic Box Video: http://digitalenterprise.org/models/models.html
http://bizthoughts.mikelee.org/brainstorming-business-ideas.html
business models online: http://digitalenterprise.org/models/models.html
Entrepreneur.com's 3 pointers for Choosing a Business to Start
We were given a couple spreadsheets to help us choose between a few different ideas. they talk about: Brainstorming and Screening Web Business Ideas,Inputs,Demand,Competitive Levels,Suppliers,Start Up Cost,Time Requirements,Profit Potential, and Recommendation.
I feel like I have been drinking out of a fire hose this semester. My confidence is shaken and at this point I hope I survive this semester.
No comments:
Post a Comment