Saturday, February 15, 2020

MKT 250 Web Business Creation Week 6 Reflection Legal Structure


W06 Reflection: Legal Structure

This week we studied about licensing, legal structure and taxes. It is kind of a hard lesson to do as a group because these are all so specific to your city, county, state and country.  As this is required to be on the internet, I do not want to give specific details about what I found in my studies about my location as that would be revealing to whomever gets access to this my location. Those have already been reported in an assignment earlier in the week.  
We were given the resources on legal structure to study:  
We were given the following license and tax resources to help us:
It was a good refresher for me and as this is a different type of business than the ones I have owned before, it was helpful for me to go over all this again. There is so much more that I need to find out about sales tax for other states.  
We also spent the rest of the week completing our websites.
This week was especially difficult for me. Two members of my family have the influenza and everyone of the seven of us has other viruses. Caring for those with high-fevers (possible seizure inducing levels) and sick tummies resulting in so much laundry, have kept me not able to sleep. We have had more Doctor visits than I could imagine possible.  Everyone has stepped up as they have been able but we are drowning.  I am going to have to ask for an extension as I do not know how I will be able to finish in time.  Two more, the toddler and the one just older, were on the mend from their stomach illnesses, they are now coming down with the Flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment